Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Now open to requests

I am opening my little blog here to requests of reviews on products (Either ones that I already own or can be provided for testing) and for any Sci-Fi/Fantasy Books.

Yes, this is a little blog but people do find it and some of them even comment too. So if you are looking for a way to get free publicity just leave a comment here or you can contact me through Twitter (link box on right side of the main page)

If you would like to see an example of my reviews Read the entries here titled "MyScribe Equals Fail" or "My review of the book Twilight" Note: I am currently working on positive reviews of my Sony PRS-505 E-Reader and of the Book "Storm Front" by Jim Butcher. All of my reviews are and will be honest and in parts and title blunt. That is all the warning I give, so as long as your request is for a quality product you have nothing to worry about ;)

Thanks for reading :)

No comments: